Friday 27 March 2015

Ideye Sure Of Early Return

West Bromwich Albion striker, Brown Ideye, has expressed confidence that he'll be back in action soon.
 
The Super Eagles forward missed an opportunity to play for his country during the international break, following the knee injury he sustained.
 
Ideye told the Baggies official website that he is hopeful that he'll be back for the Baggies who are currently 14th on the Premier League log when they take on QPR on April 4.
 
"I am in rehab now so hopefully I will be better before the QPR game. I just have to work with the doctors and the physios and hopefully things will get better in time"
 
"I spoke with the gaffer and said I didn’t think I could play so I just have to rest it and get good treatment. I thought I could be fit for Nigeria.
 
I thought I could even be fit for the game at Manchester City but the game was still there and I couldn’t run so I just had to stay back instead of risking it by going to internationals and coming back," said Ideye.
 
The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations champions with Nigeria, Ideye who last played for his country in 2013 spoke about his absence from the national team.
 
"Every player wants to play for his country and since 2013 I haven’t had a great impact for my country so I feel bad about pulling out.But there are many more games ahead so I have to move forward now and forget about that," he added.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment