Tuesday 31 March 2015

Simon Happy To Play Anywhere For Super Eagles

KAA Gent starlet Moses Simon is happy to play anywhere for Super Eagles of Nigeria.


The former Trencin starlet made his debut as a substitute in the 1-0 friendly loss against Uganda on Wednesday in Uyo and started in the 1-1 draw against South Africa on Sundayat the Mbombela Stadium.

He told SL10: “I'm not fussy about where I play, I'll just do the best I can in any position.

“I was over the moon to make my debut in the first friendly and to have started in the match against South Africa was a good one for me. Hopefully there are better things to come.

“It's been a great start for me in Belgium and to get selected for the games was massive.

“I'm not too sure what to expect but it's going to be exciting.

“When you're a young lad you want to play in massive tournaments for your country. I can't wait.”

The player known as ''The Nigerian Ronaldo'' is set to be included in the Flying Eagles squad to the 2015 U20 World Cup in New Zealand.

Link: http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/nigeria-players-abroad/nigerian-ronaldo-happy-playing-anywhere-for-super-eagles/205432

No comments:

Post a Comment