Monday 16 September 2013

Peter Odemwingie takes a swipe at West Brom: Cardiff City are far better

Cardiff City signing Peter Odemwingie has taken a swipe at former club West Bromwich Albion.

Odemwingie is convinced he's traded up.

He said: "Yesterday I told my wife that from what I see this is a stronger team than West Brom. Without any disrespect to West Brom, that is how I feel.

"I think the club has shown what brought them here were gradual steps. They showed a lot of ambition in the window but it took them a couple of years of calculated steps.

"From the chat I had with the manager that is the way it will be. They have plans for the near future and I think the objective is to stay in the league because they all know this league is very tough.

"They had a great start but the finish is the most important part and it is important to get points on the board before December."

No comments:

Post a Comment