Tuesday 16 December 2014

Adi Expresses Displeasure At Eagles Qualification Debacle

Fanendo Adi says he is not happy the Super Eagles failed to qualify for next month’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.

The player, who arrived in Nigeria at the weekend, said the team would have qualified for the tournament if Nigerian football was not in crisis during the period.

Asked if he would have made the difference if Stephen keshi had involved him in his plans for the qualifiers Adi said. “That is not the question. The team had quality players as well is just unfortunate that it happened that way however. I have always believe in myself and I think I will be a good inclusion in the team.”

On the secret behind his scoring a brace four times this season in the MLS, he said, “I give God the glory. It was amazing I arrived in America in the middle of the season and God supported me to settle down perfectly and in good time. The players and coaches on the other hand were marvelous too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment