Monday 27 January 2014

Kukesi unveils Gata, others

Kukesi have unveiled Ismail Gata as their latest signing. Also joining the club were Henry Uche and Peter Suswam.

The former ABS forward has signed a one year deal at after leaving Nigeria.

Gata has been testing with the Albania Premier League 4th placed side for the past two weeks.

The former Shooting Stars hit-man tied up the move today after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

"This move means everything to me," Gata told futbalgalore.blogspot.com

"It's a great honour to stand here in Stadiumi Zekir Ymeri and it is a good starting point.

"I want to thank everybody for the confidence and belief they have shown in me and I will do everything in my ability to pay them back.

The 20-year-old believes Kukesi can do well when the Albania Premier League resumes in February.

"You have to deserve it," added Gata. "Kukesi has great qualities but you have to prove it on the pitch, not by talking."

Gata also expressed his delight at the reception he has received at the club.

"I landed at the complex very early today and from that moment on I got a very warm welcome," noted Gata.

"The representatives of the club were fantastic and I was delighted to see the fans in the stadium.

"The reception they gave me was incredible and I'm thankful to them."

"I am very very happy, thank you all."

No comments:

Post a Comment