Friday 31 January 2014

Itodo dumps Sunshine Stars, starts a new journey at Heartland

Experienced midfielder Cletus Itodo has dumped Sunshine Stars for a stint with Heartland in the new Globacom Nigeria Premier League which is expected to kickoff by 24th February, 2014.


"I've joined Heartland on a two-year deal, I'm satisfied with the package and the environment.

"Heartland are an ambitious side which suits me comfortably. I've a lot to bring to the side in the upcoming season," Itodo said.

"I'm confident with the quality of players I met on ground the league and Federation Cup shields won't elude us this term.

 "Together with my teammates we'll fight tooth and nail to ensure the side head back to the continent at the end of the coming season.

 "I've already resumed full training with the side and everything is going on perfectly well."

No comments:

Post a Comment