Thursday 5 February 2015

I Was Offered Peanuts By Hapoel Says Egwuekwe

Nigeria international Azubuike Egwuekwe has told AfricanFootball.com he rejected the offer proposed to him by Israeli club Hapoel Tel Aviv because the money was too small.


Though, Azubuike did not reveal how much he was offered, but a top football website gathered he was offered $5,000 monthly by Hapoel Tel Aviv.

"I didn't sign for Hapoel Tel Aviv, I rejected the offer because the money they wanted to pay me was small. I am back in Nigeria," Azubuike said

On his next destination, the Jos-born towering defender said he could not say for now.

"I am back now and can't say yet if I will play for Wolves now till summer or not," Azubuike informed.

The Warri Wolves skipper was reported to have signed a deal with the Israeli club after the club posted on their official website that the Nigeria defender has signed for them.

Credit: Africanfootball.com

No comments:

Post a Comment