Monday 23 February 2015

NWFL Boss Onyedinma Hails Amazing Eaglets


Chief-Mrs. Dilichukwu Onyedinma, a board member of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), has once again heaped plaudits on the technical crew of the Golden Eaglets after watching them at close quarter at the on-going Niger 2015.

Speaking after the Golden Eaglets' impressive 3-1 victory over the Junior Chipolopolo of Zambia on Saturday, the chair of Nigeria Women's League, said matter-of-factly that the Emmanuel Amuneke-led side deserves a huge pat on the back.

"I enjoyed myself; it was a fantastic match," Onyedinma said. "These boys are promising and I really thank God for their lives; they are committed and very prayerful.

"I want to use this opportunity to thank the coach and his crew because this is the hardest part of coaching since they are bringing up these boys from the grassroots,"

Onyedinma said all things being equal; the coaching crew at this level, deserves better remuneration for their diligence in nurturing young talents to stardom.

She said: "If I have my way, the technical crew here would earn more than any other national teams because this is the most difficult aspect. All the players you people groomed to win the World Cup in 2013 in Abu Dhabi have been taken away. I want to really commend you for a job well done."

No comments:

Post a Comment