Wednesday 27 May 2015

James Iheanacho: Kelechi Will Shine In New Zealand


Kelechi Iheanacho will shine bright at the FIFA U20 World Cup in New Zealand and take the world by storm, according to his father, James.


18-year-old Kelechi Iheanacho has been in fine form for the Manchester City U21’s, after recovering from an ankle injury which initially threatened to rule him out of the World Cup, and he’s expected to be one of the stars of the competition.

His father, James, has told SL10.ng that his son will be the shining light at the competition.

“I told you when you asked me before if he would make the World Cup and I said yes. And I must tell you that he won’t just be a squad member at the World Cup, my son will shine so bright and become the best player at the tournament because I know his talent,” James Iheanacho told SL10.ng.

“He’s a young boy that has a lot ahead of him and his future is bright. And I can tell you that this will be the beginning of great things for Kelechi, just as he has shown at Manchester City,” Iheanacho Snr. said.

Iheanacho was the first to arrive in New Zealand for the U20 World Cup, and was subsequently joined by the rest of the team ahead of their group opener against Brazil on June the 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment