Saturday 29 November 2014

Mourinho: Chelsea Yet To Reach Peak

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is convinced about the potential of his team this season.



Mourinho has been back in charge for less than 18 months, but is confident that this is only the beginning.

"I'm sure there is much more to come," he said. "It's a young team, with lots of young players. I have two more years of contract to work with them, they want to stay, I want to stay.

There is a lot ahead of us but this team has all the conditions to be better.

"But all the factors I said that can effect us negatively, except complacency, are part of the game.

"I'm so experienced in this life that I'm not on moon when I win or in hell when Iose. The players follow me in this. We are not jumping every day or crying when things go wrong. We are very stable."

No comments:

Post a Comment