Saturday 29 November 2014

Hazard Thinking Of Only Blues

Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard says he is happy to ignore
transfer rumours.

He is determined to improve that rate to fire Chelsea to the
title and will not let rumours of interest from other clubs
distract him.
“I don’t listen to any of the transfer talk,” said Hazard. “My
focus is only on Chelsea and I want to be a champion this
season. I think last season was very good [when they finished
third] but in the end we lost one or two important games.
“This season we have added Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa
and they have helped me a lot and the team. They are really
good players.
“But I don’t score a lot of goals. I score sometimes but not
enough. If I want to be up there with Ronaldo and Messi, I
need to score in every game.”

No comments:

Post a Comment