Monday 29 September 2014

Nigerian Striker Wanted By Indian Clubs

East Bengal striker Ranti Martins has confirmed that Chennaiyin FC are amongst three Indian Super League clubs that have started negotiations with his agent regarding a deal.
 
And the Marco Materazzi led side face competition from Northeast United and Goa franchise to land the signature of the 28-year-old.
 
''I am in contact with three teams, Chennaiyin FC, Northeast and Goa franchise but nothing is finalized. I don't know the front-runner to sign me because the clubs are talking with my representative not me, '' says Ranti Martins to SL10.ng.
 
''No, East Bengal have no problem sending me on loan because the interested clubs hope to reach an agreement with East Bengal as well.''
 
SL10.ng can specially inform that the negotiations are at an advanced stage, with Ranti Martin's next destination expected to be announced before this weekend.
 
Ranti Martins has chalked up 210 goals in the I - League since his switch from King Faisal Babes a decade ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment