Friday 23 August 2013

Kayode on a SOS campaign, accuses Taiwo Ogunjobi of sabotaging his career (Part 2)

Kayode fails to move to Esperance

The striker, who this year signed for Heartland in the Nigeria league, said that he has not moved principally because Ogunjobi has insisted he be transferred abroad through Asec.

“Chief Taiwo Ogunjobi is holding me to ransom, he is standing between me and my career and I want Nigerians to know this,” a very bitter Kayode opened up.

“First, he told me that I will go on loan to Asec and when I got to Abidjan, I did not sign a contract with Asec because he told me he did everything on my behalf.

“I have never had a copy of my contract with Asec and it was only when I got to Lucerne in Switzerland that the club got something close to this contract when they demanded for it.

“I have tried to reach Ogunjobi several times on this matter and he has rebuffed my pleas for him to let me go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment