Saturday 24 August 2013

I MADE A GOOD CHOICE-IBEH

Nigerian midfielder John Ibeh is in confident mood ahead of Aris Thessaloniki's Super League tie with Kalloni on Sunday.
Last weekend, the 27 - year - old summer arrival made his league debut for Aris in their 2 - 1 loss to Apollon Smirnis .

'' I expect that we will win. The team has good and quality players and although the first game was unfortunate, I think there are conditions to win,'' Ibeh told NovaSport FM.

John Ibeh, league champion with Romanians Oţelul Galaţi back in 2011, snubbed offers from teams in Romania, Israel and Turkey before he committed his future to Aris until the summer of 2015.

'' I think that Aris is a good choice for me. I chose, therefore, this country and this club because I needed a new challenge in my career.

'' I feel good about the people I work with. My first impression is good. But we need time to see how things are and how they evolve.''

No comments:

Post a Comment